2011年5月2日星期一

Bags Fashion Week Spring 2011 Hermes

Often it is as if instead of Jean Paul Gaultier at Hermes Reef court in the classics thatmade ​​the brand so successful and iconic, and seemed to spring 2011 Hermes,Gaultier was the swan song with the brand, tinged with exceptional horse S & M Odaprecisely these trends. Bags everything was clear trends psychosexual clothes, but thatdoes not mean they were not interesting.
If I told you that the purse was actually real, honest to God, crocodile, do you think Ilied? I do not blame you if I did because I've never met the crocodile, I could seethrough, but Style.com suspected to be the original. From there my picnic basket andKelly and Birkin small stomach pouch attached cuff bracelets, it seems that Gaultierhad a great time with her ​​last trip to Hermes accessories files.

没有评论:

发表评论