2011年5月22日星期日

Man Bags Louis Vuitton Kasbek PM

IfLouis Vuitton handbags 2011 people in this world realize how sexy it is to use a bag with stylish design, can begin to understand a little better. I think that men with the atmosphere is distinctly male, but that does not mean that the adjustment does not look good and make you a man? I do not need a man, stripes and checks with both cough cough (I'm not putting anyone starts, but a certain person whose name with V and ends with a young man has done to me before about 2 years and I almost free him, then ;-)) I know you all agree with me that first impressions are always on your mind, and you know the man who dresses well want. Especially since this impression lasts in the workplace. If for an interview, you know, to impress the mind of P and Q and clothing. So for the small number of men out there reading this, us all a favor and take into account that: a) that love when my pretty dress and b) You can wear a beautiful bag and men is still considered!

What I have in the minds of men for us and the staff is the Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 PM Kazbek impress attention. This bag for men is two ga ° Taa grain and soft leather. The exterior is simple and attractive with brown leather and brushed palladium hardware. However, magazines are what you should bring along the simple elegance of the bag. This bag has two outside pockets (one zippered), an interior zip pocket, cell phone pocket (which is not very useful because the typical business processes of cell life), a large open pocket that can hold files, magazines or computer. The interior is (and I mean when I say that comes with it separately) into the duffel bag as Sari and comes with an adjustable shoulder strap. Measuring 14.6 "long x 11.8 cm high x 4.3" W, this bag is to help men out there to win his place in the world of fashion and women's hearts.
hzf 1100523 zp

没有评论:

发表评论